PREFERRED OWNER PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following document details the terms and conditions of Martin Chevrolet of Torrance Preferred Owner Program.
Martin Chevrolet of Torrance Preferred Owner Program members will receive incentive points on purchases of retail parts, accessories and services purchased at our dealership. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center.
OVERVIEW OF PREFERRED OWNER PROGRAM
The Martin Chevrolet of Torrance Preferred Owner Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Martin Chevrolet of Torrance that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts, accessories and vehicle purchases. Members can earn points on eligible purchases including service labor purchases, parts, accessories and vehicles purchased from Martin Chevrolet dealership. Members may earn up to a maximum of 300 points in any one transaction.
All earned award points can ONLY be used for retail purchases in Martin Chevrolet service and parts departments.
- Incentive points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the Preferred Owner Program cannot be returned for cash.
- The value of any returned item will be re-applied to the Preferred Owner card. No exceptions.
- Award points will expire after 36 months of inactivity.
- Award points cannot be earned in conjunction with other specials, Preferred Owner Program redemptions, discount on repairs or coupons.
- Award points can only be earned on retail purchases that do not take advantage of any discounts, coupons, or redemption of Preferred Owner Program points. You will not earn points on warranty repairs, repairs paid on your behalf by an insurance carrier, vehicle service contract provider, or repairs under goodwill.
- Incentive points cannot be redeemed on any prior transactions.
EARNING PROGRAM POINTS
- When you first enroll in the Program, the Preferred Owner will receive 25 welcome points.
- Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
- a. Each retail service event (parts and labor) earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax and fees) towards a future service, parts, accessories or vehicle purchases. At the sole discretion of Martin Chevrolet, certain promotional or discounted services will not be eligible for program points.
- b. Each retail part and/or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax and fees) towards a future service, parts, accessory or vehicle purchase. At the sole discretion of Martin Chevrolet, certain promotional or “clearance” items will not be eligible for program points.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
The Program is available to all Martin Chevrolet customers who are over the age of 18.
Participation in the Program constitutes each Preferred Owner’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Martin Chevrolet may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the Program can be used, and the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the Reward Owner’s ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The Program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Martin Chevrolet may terminate the program, at any time, with no notice given.
Accrued Preferred Owner Reward Points do not constitute the property of a Reward Owner and have no value outside of the program. Program Owner points are credits that Martin Chevrolet may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law.
Each Program Member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.; as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within the state of California by California residents. These Terms and Conditions and any documents it incorporates set forth the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Abuse of the Preferred Owner Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in it’s sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee’s instructions may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney’s fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each Program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Martin Chevrolet, General Motors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to Preferred Owner’s account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in this Program, a Rewards Member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in force.
All Rights Reserved April 2017