To our Loyal Customers:
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Martin Chevrolet. We are thankful for all of your support over the past 53 years.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact in our community, I want to communicate the steps we are taking following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel sick
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminated handshakes
- Added new hand sanitizer stations throughout our store.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Every 2 hours cleaning of high touch point areas such as countertops, door handles and restrooms
- Instructed employees to follow CDC guidelines and closely monitor their health
In addition, we have implemented services for those who do not feel well or would rather not visit the store to make shopping or servicing your vehicle more convenient:
- Buy a Car from Home
- New Vehicle Specials
- Vehicle Pickup and Delivery for Service
- Dedicated phone number for all questions related the above (310) 660-7493
As we all adjust to the new precautionary measures that everyone is taking to help prevent the spread of this virus, we want to reassure you that your safety and well-being continues to be our top priority here. Please stay safe. Thank you for being our loyal customer.